Fields of expertise:
- Waste treatment and waste-to-energy recovery.
- Flue gas treatment.
- Mechanical and biological treatment of household waste.
- Energy recovery (production of electricity).
Exclusive technologies and processes:
- Rotary kiln, stepped grate, roller grate, water-cooled grate.
- KOMPOGAS© Process (license for France): anaerobic digestion of household wastes, green wastes and other organic wastes.
- Electrostatic precipitators and fabric filters; scrubbers, cooling tower and rotary atomizer; déNOx SCR and SNCR.
- Automatic composting process with forced aeration, tunnel composting process.
It develops and improves the technologies integrated into these units as well as an exclusive range of flue gas treatment processes (treatment of acid polluants, dioxins/furans, heavy metals, nitrogen oxides, filtration) from waste combustion. Its unmatched savoir-faire rests on expertise developed over more than 50 years, proven through more than 500 projects in France and internationally.
Previously a member of VINCI Construction France, VINCI Environnement joined the Entrepose Group in January 2016.
Oil&Gas infrastructures and industrial engineering
Fields of expertise:
- Storage infrastructures for liquefied natural gas (LNG), liquefied petroleum gas (LPG), condensate and other liquified gasses.
- Installations for production, treatment, storage and transport of hydrocarbons.
- Gas compression and pumping stations.
- Electrical power plants.
- Maintenance operations.
Entrepose Contracting is an international player that specialises in onshore oil and gas infrastructures for production, treatment, storage and transport, with the further ability to fulfil projects in other energy sectors and other industries such as water treatment (pumping stations). It performs turnkey projects – from pre-project engineering to commissioning and even maintenance operations – for energy installations throughout the world. Based on its in-house resources and/or through its subsidiaries, the company also provides its clients with a portfolio of specialist skills: the ability to manage complex projects; engineering within its in-house design offices, supported by the contributions and expertise of Entrepose IKL in Asia; the supply chain management within the Entrepose Services network; manufacture of specialist items (roof segments, risers, storage spheres, etc.) using the expertise of Entrepose Industries in Dunkirk; and lastly, construction and commissioning operations drawing on the experience of its works teams. Where required, Entrepose Contracting can also assist in seeking to obtain funding at an early stage in any project.
Entrepose Contracting’s ability to manage projects and all corresponding interfaces, regardless of complexity, scale and on-site constraints, has enabled the company to conclude prestigious contracts on every continent and at every latitude.
Fields of expertise:
- Construction of onshore pipelines and associated infrastructures for oil and gas (compression, pumping and metering stations).
- Water supply and distribution networks.
- Slurry pipelines.
procurement, construction, commissioning, operation and maintenance. This expertise covering onshore pipeline and related ancillary works such as pumping and compression stations, metering and regulation facilities, storage complexes and loading-unloading facilities. Since it constructed its first high-pressure pipeline in the Paris region in the 1920’s, Spiecapag has acquired unsurpassed experience with more than 50,000 km of pipelines and onshore infrastructures in more than 60 countries on all continents.
With more than 90 years of continuous experience and a fleet of equipment that it can mobilise rapidly to all points of the globe, Spiecapag has become a specialist in complex projects, from both a technical point of view for large diameters, and from a project execution standpoint, working in environmentally-sensitive areas like deserts, artic regions, mountainous zones, tropical rain forests, etc.