Geocean is committed to constantly improve its skills and know-how thanks to its quality management system. Daily improvement happens through:
- Well-trained, efficient and enthusiastic staff and adapted equipment,
- A mindset of constant improvement of the services provided, and
- Respect for commitments made on contracts (in terms of quality, time schedule, budget).
Quality, Health, Safety, Environment (QHSE)
At all levels, whether executive staff, management or general staff, accident prevention is a priority goal.
All actions are directed towards the goal of « zero accident »: automatic Prestart Meetings, use of observation cards to alert any dangerous situations, awareness on specific risks linked to offshore works, etc.
Since 1998, quality management system certified ISO 9001.
Health, Safety & Environment
Geocean has set the following overriding priorities, before any economic or other considerations:
- Ensuring the safety and health of all people participating in company activities,
- Preventing pollution and mitigating the impact of our activities on the environment,
- Avoiding any damage to property and equipment.
The training program implemented at GEOCEAN regarding safety at sea is based on International Maritime Organization (IMO) recommendations.
For example, all employees at sea participate in a training course to obtain the BOSIET qualification.
Since March 2014, occupational health and safety management system certified OHSAS 18001.
The GEOCEAN teams are devoted to the performance of all projects in strict observance of the value of human life and company ethic.
In addition, the strength of Geocean’s policies are supported by company adherence to Entrepose Group and Vinci policies and standards.