Leading EPC Contractor in Nigeria
To accelerate the development of its local subsidiary, Entrepose DBN, and its reach throughout the Nigerian Oil, Gas and industrial sectors, Entrepose Group (VINCI Construction*) has formed a strategic partnership with Shoreline through the sale of 51% of the company’ share capital.
The collaboration will mean that clients will benefit from three combined strengths: Entrepose Group, VINCI Construction and Shoreline Energy International. The combination will also strengthen the operating assets of Entrepose DBN with the addition of fabrication Yards alongside existing assets including offices in Lagos, fabrication yards in Port Harcourt, Warri, Onne Free Trade Zone and Bonny Island.
By welcoming a new shareholder, Entrepose DBN demonstrates its commitment to skills development in Nigeria, and to increasing its impact on the National economy. This is a prime example of the Nigerian Content Act in building the nation’s industrial capability for the energy industry.
*VINCI Construction is a global player and European leader that designs, builds structures and infrastructure.
View the press release
Entrepose DBN expertises
Entrepose DBN specializes in:
- Executing EPC contracts for the construction of oil & gas Onshore infrastructures (incl. gas plant, LPG and LNG facilities, pipelines, storage..) and utilities (power, water treatment plants…)
- Performing maintenance (onshore and offshore), plant upgrades and revamping
- Managing operations of onshore oil fields
- Providing Offshore services (hookup, fabrication of offshore structures)
About Entrepose Group
Entrepose Group is an international contractor that designs, builds and operates production, transport and storage infrastructures for the oil & gas and other energy markets.
The Group carries out onshore, offshore and underground projects:
- EPC projects for onshore and offshore industrial plants
- Energy recovery
- Installation of onshore and offshore pipelines
- Drilling of oil and gas, geothermal and water wells
- Development and operation of underground storage facilities
To learn more about Entrepose Group
More about our Cross-cutting regional subsidiaries
Shoreline Energy International (Shoreline), a leading industrial group focused on energy and engineering investments in Sub Saharan Africa. Shoreline is a leading investor and operator in the oil and Gas upstream industry across West Africa. Shoreline’s existing assets have proven reserves of 1.2bn barrels and 2tcf of gas reserves Onshore Nigeria. Alongside it’s Oil and Gas assets, Shoreline is involved in leading businesses in the Engineering, Power and Construction industries.
To learn more about Shoreline