Our Technical Expertise
Geostock benefits from a whole range of skills, with over 50 years of know-how and expertise in underground storage technologies, for all techniques and all products.
A proven expertise for all Techniques and all Products
Thanks to our network of experts worldwide, we offer consulting services tailored to the customer, for all types of Underground Storage Techniques and a full range of products.
Underground Storage in Porous Media Underground Storage in Mined Caverns
A multidisciplinary expertise
Our expertise covers both Subsurface and Surface Facilities, but also for Operation and Maintenance of Storage Facilities
- Subsurface Technologies
Geology, Geophysics, Geomechanics, Hydrogeology, Reservoir Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mining, Leaching
- Drilling and Well ServicesVertical as well as directional and horizontal drillings, Well completion, Work over, Maintenance, Plugging and abandoning of wells.
- Logging and Testing Services
Pressure, Temperature and flow rate measurements in underground storage wells, Level measurements and sampling of natural gas and liquid products, Tightness tests, Complex tests for reservoir performance assessment.
- Surface Engineering
General installation, Processes, Pipelines, Electricity/Instrumentation, Control Systems
Solutions to improve Reliabity, Safety and Storage Performance
Our dual expertise in engineering and operation of storage facilities acquired over 50 years has allowed us to anticipate the needs of our customers ; we developed a set of tools and innovative solutions to improve integrity, security and performance of underground storage facilities.
Download our technical brochures:
- GUSTS v2™ – Simulation of gas thermodynamic in salt leached caverns
- AIMS – Asset Integrity Management System methodology
- A-MINDS™ – A new approach to Induced Seismicity Risk Assessment
- GEOSCOPE™ – A data management system for underground storage sites
- CAES : Compressed Air Energy Storage
- LNG-CAVERN – LNG Underground storage in Lined Rock Cavern
- HYDROGEN Storage in salt caverns