New installation of a SPM loading/unloading Terminal in the refinery La Pampilla.
GEOCEAN has signed a contract with REPSOL, on September 22nd 2017, for the installation of a Single Point Mooring (SPM) loading/unloading Terminal in the refinery La Pampilla, located about 30 km North of Lima, Peru.
The scope of work consists in:
- The design, procurement and installation of two 18 inches pipelines, about 4,200 m long each, between the shore line and the buoy
- The supply and installation of one Electrical Power Cable between the shore line and the buoy
- The supply and installation of one Fiber Optic Cable between the shore line and the buoy, and an underwater conditions monitoring device (ADCP).
- The supply and installation of an underwater junction box which allow the Fiber Optic future connections to other existing terminals
- The design and installation of the cathodic protection by impressed current
- The installation of the SPM system, including rotating buoy, anchors and chains, PLEM, Hoses and Umbilicals risers.
The Project will be initiated in Cassis and Lima, and the Project Team will then move to Lima at the beginning of 2018.
The offshore operations are planned for November 2018 and will end in April 2019.