The Repsol Pampilla Refinery (RELAPASAA) awarded GEOCEAN to install a fourth terminal for the loading and unloading of refined products through an SPM system.
The offshore pipelines under progress will connect the PLEM to the onshore terminal.
- Two Pipelines: Length: 4,119 m each – Diameter 16″
- SPM facilities installed in 19m water depth.
The following operations have been completed:
- Anchors and Chains of SPM system installed and tensioned
- Mobilization of the YAGANA pipelay vessel
- North Pipeline Beach pull, laying and Precommissioning (pigging/gauging + hydrotest)
- South Pipeline Beach pull
- Electrical cable Bundle pull