Owner's representative and construction manager. Storage operator.
Key date :
Commissioned in 1969
Manosque, France, France
Description of the Project
Construction of a Liquid Hydrocarbon Storage Facility in Salt Leached Caverns with a total capacity of 9.2 Mm3 for crude oil, diesel oil, gasoline and naphtha.
- 26 caverns and 2 brine production caverns commissioned in 1969
- 2 additional caverns commissioned in 2013
Work done and added value of our solution
Our scope of work:
- Preliminary and feasibility studies.
- Basic and detailed design.
- Owner’s representative and construction manager.
- Acceptance tests, commissioning and start-up.
- Assistance to administrative authorizations.
- Training of operators and preparation of operating documents.
- Full operation of storage facility.