Over 50,000 kilometres of pipelines covering the five continents and the most challenging complex projects
Spiecapag’s experience and expertise encompasses large diameter pipelines (up to 60 inches), long length pipelines, Greenfield and heavy logistics, environmentally sensitive and harsh remote areas projects.
Some major projects:
- Angola LNG Project-Nearshore & Onshore pipelines (2008) for Chevron, Angola
- New Multi Product Pipeline (NMPP) (2008) for Transnet, South Africa
- Oleoducto de los Llanos Orientales (ODL) (2008), Colombia
- Yemen LNG Pipeline Project (2005) led by Total Yemen LNG Co. Ltd., Yemen
Several large facilities to the Oil and Gas industry delivered worldwide
SPIECAPAG experience and expertise covers complex facilities projects whether in conjunction with pipeline projects or as stand alone projects ranging from terminal developments and storage systems to pumping and compression stations.
Some Signature projects:
- Medgaz Project – Onshore Facilities EPIC (2006) led by Sonatrach, Algeria
- Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan (BTC) Pipeline Project, Pumping Stations (2002), for BTC Pipeline Co led by BP, Georgia and Azerbaijan
- OZ2 Pumping Stations Phase 1&2 Project (2000) for Sonatrach, Algeria
- Halewah Full Field Development (1997) for Jannah Hunt Oil, Yemen
- Yadana Development Project (1996) for Moattama Gas Transportation Co. led by Total, Myanmar